Quick Introduction for first-time visitors:
What Egora means +
What you can do with Egora +
Egora is free and under Copyleft +
Politics on Egora +
– The first ILP principle is that we should always be open to examining any of our own ideas, especially if we intend to hold public office.
– The second principle is that the best way to examine our ideas is to make them as transparent as possible to ourselves and to others.
– The third principle is that the Party as an organization will never dictate to anyone what is logical and what is not. All disagreements about logicality will be settled on a peer to peer basis between Party members, regardless of any of their Party standing.
– The fourth principle is that the highest administrative leadership of the Party consists of only one Filosofos Vasileus/Vasileessa (FV). The role of the FV is to maintain their own Egora and algorithm. Anyone who claims to be the FV may be the FV; it is the role of the Party members to decide which FV to follow.
– The fifth principle is that any candidate running a campaign for the Party nomination or for a public office with the Party nomination may accept funding towards their campaign only from the Party, through the proper channel of Egora. Any donations received by the candidate through outside means may be used only to promote the Party itself (i.e. to promote logical politics).
Egora: Version ∑
While the fully functional Egora is under construction, in its place we have “Egora: Version Sigma”, or EVS. EVS consists of the two PDF documents below (one for the Idea Dominance Index and the other for the listing of user Ideological Profiles) and the “ILP Members: Egora Discussions” Facebook group (to facilitate user interaction with the two files).
The purpose of this “proof-of-concept” version is to demonstrate the power of Egora while we gather the funds to build the complete system. Click “Enter” at the top to donate.
Idea Dominance Index
The Idea Dominance Index (IDI) quickly and simply demonstrates what are the most important ideas among the users of Egora. In their Ideological Profiles (below), the users assign a point value to each of their ideas. For all of the ideas that are held in common by at least 2 people, the IDI then lists those ideas according to the total points given by their supporters.
User Ideological Profiles
An Ideological Profile (IP) is a listing of up to 23 of a person’s ideas, ranging from the most fundamental observations and theories about life and existence down to the most practical applications of those observations and theories in laws and social issues. Thus, the first idea is weighted at 23 points, the next at 22 points, and so on, down to 1 point.
*All text in the Egora is subject to COPYLEFT, thus able to be copied and repeated by anyone. Holding an idea in one’s IP does not imply taking credit for the origination or conceptual ownership of the idea. Any specific concepts/subjects/materials/names included within the text of an idea that are externally protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, etc. will remain as such.
To have your Ideological Profile created and listed…
Begin the process by contacting the EVS Administrator, Cezary Jurewicz, at Egora.ILP@mail.com, with “New IP” in the email subject field. You must use your REAL IDENTITY and include your “HOME COUNTRY”. Egora/EVS is a platform of completely free speech, but free speech is for real people only …real people who can vote somewhere.
Your request must also include at least one actual idea with the POINT POSITION (from 23 down to 1) that it should hold in your Ideological Profile.
If you agree with the 5 Principles of the International Logic Party, you can also declare yourself as a member of the Party.
To have your Ideological Profile edited or deleted…
Contact the EVS Administrator with “Edit IP” in the email subject field. The email request must contain your user name and either come from a recognized email address or contain your PIN.
Please be as clear as possible in the changes you are requesting pertaining to which point positions are being affected. Every transaction can potentially shift ideas on the IDI and so great care must be taken to ensure accuracy.
Like Egora, EVS is completely free…
However, please keep in mind that the purpose of EVS is ultimately to build an automated and fully functional Egora. Therefore, it is requested that any “Edit IP” submission be accompanied by a donation proportional to the amount of Ideological Profile changes requested.
To be clear, neither EVS or Egora are for profit ventures, but it will take considerable capital to build a networking platform with a user portal. We enormously value your support towards achieving this goal, and your donations will ensure expedited processing.
Current donation balance towards Egora:
$(-80.54) as of January 1, 2019. For accounting details please view the “Egora Accounting” document in the “ILP Members: Egora Discussions” group files.